Beyond the Spending Review:The future of retirement in a transforming workplace
Thursday, 02 December 2010
08:30 - 10:30
The Work Foundation
Announcements in October’s Spending Review confirmed the importance of this issue, with an accelerated timetable for raising the State Pension Age for men and women.
In a joint event with PricewaterhouseCoopers and The Work Foundation, we will be launching a new publication which explores a number of questions including:
- What are the implications for employers of supporting and sustaining an older workforce?
- What lessons can we learn from other OECD countries about the public policies needed to support extending working lives?
- How can the financial services industry create more flexible retirement savings products, which reflect the trend towards working longer and working more flexibly?
- Will Hutton, executive vice chair, The Work Foundation
- Jon Sibson, government and public sector leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers (chair)
- Dr Ros Altmann, director general, Saga
- Oliver Heald MP, Work and Pensions Select Committee
This event is free to attend and open to everyone.
To book your place on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, job title, organisation and phone number.
Back to forthcoming