Entrepreneurship: Can education help create it?
Friday, 25 November 2011
15:00 - 17:00
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre, South Bank, London SE1 9NH
Joint Event: University for the Creative Arts & The Work Foundation
- Harriet Harman, Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (invited)
- Dr Martin Bouette, Course Leader MBA Creative Industries Management, University for the Creative Arts
- Debbie Moore OBE, Founder, Pineapple Dance Studios
- Professor Dianne Taylor, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Further Education & Widening Participation Fair Access), Executive Dean (Canterbury, Maidstone & Rochester), University for The Creative Arts
- Dr Richard Wilson, CEO of TIGA, the trade association representing the UK video games industry
The second event in this creative industries series will look at the role of education in creating and encouraging entrepreneurship.
This event is open to all and free to attend. Please email Alice Holland and include your name, job title and organisation.
Back to forthcoming