Ideopolis City Leaders Network - The Credit Crunch
Wednesday, 12 November 2008
21 Palmer Street, London SW1H 0AD
This is the first event as part of the Ideopolis City Leaders Network and is exclusive to members of this group.
The Ideopolis City Leaders Network is:
- A unique cross-sectoral national network that helps city leaders to understand what the changing economy means for their cities and regions in which they work, and how to translate this understanding into action.
- An ‘ideas lab’ for leaders and decision makers in the civic, education, business and third sector, all grappling with the opportunities and
challenges that places and businesses face in the changing economy.
- A forum for discussing both practical and strategic issues.
This is one of five events on key issues affecting cities.
Members will have the opportunity to shape the format and focus of events. We would also be keen for members to participate as speakers, for example giving a presentation on how you transformed your city centre
Sir Michael Parkinson and Will Hutton
Past speakers have included:
- Professor Sir Peter Hall, Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning,
University College London
- Greg Clark, Cities and Regions
- Ray Mills, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Sir Bob Kerslake, Chief Executive, Homes and Communities Agency
- Tom Bridges, Associate Director, Arup
- Simon Fanshawe, Chair, Brighton and Hove Economic Partnership
- Charlie Ball, Chief Labour Market Analyst, HESCU
For further information about becoming a member of the Ideopolis City Leaders Network please contact:
Tel: 020 7976 3596
Or view more information on the Ideopolis webpage
Back to forthcoming