Partner Workshop: Enabling outstanding leadership in the workplace
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
09:00 - 11:00
The Work Foundation, 21 Palmer Street
For the last two years The Work Foundation has been conducting extensive qualitative research investigating the links between leadership and sustained high performance in some of the UK’s largest and most well respected organisations.
Partners were given the opportunity to engage with the early research findings in our previous partner workshop on ‘what makes an exceptional leader?’ in June, an event that proved highly popular and received excellent participant feedback.
Now that we are moving closer to the final research report, we are excited to confirm that we have been able to identify a number of beliefs and behaviours that clearly set apart the outstanding leaders from the good.
These ‘outstanding leadership’ differentiators are subtle and striking, and we will be previewing these with partners at this next event, which takes place ahead of the formal publication of the research.
In addition senior leaders from two of our current clients will share their own case studies about how they are working to instil high performance leadership in their own organisations.
This event will ask some of the following questions:
• What are the beliefs and behaviours that distinguish ‘outstanding’ leaders from their ‘good’ peers and colleagues?
• What do we know about the impact of outstanding leadership on organisational performance?
• What can be done to enable outstanding leadership to thrive in your organisation?
• Reg Goodey, Head of Staff Development, COI Communications
• John Moynihan, Deputy Director, Criminal Casework Directorate, UKBA
• Gemma Pearson, Researcher, Leadership, The Work Foundation
• Penny Tamkin, Programme Leader, Leadership, The Work Foundation
• Peter Wall, Associate Director, Leadership, The Work Foundation
Fee: This event is exclusively for partners of The Work Foundation and there is no fee to attend.
Booking details: To reserve your place on this event, please email email@example.com and include your name, company, job title, email address and telephone number.
If you have any questions about your partnership, please call 020 7976 3512.
Back to forthcoming