Budget 2013: An assessment from the Work Foundation
21 March 2013
You can also click on each of the names to view their specific response to the Budget (opens in a new window).
- Ian Brinkley, Director of The Work Foundation, looks at whether the Budget will help economic recovery.
- Lizzie Crowley, Senior Researcher of The Work Foundation discusses whether the Budget will help with local growth.
- Dr Paul Sissons, Senior Researcher of The Work Foundation, analyses whether this was a Budget for jobs.
- Charles Levy, Senior Economist of the Big Innovation Centre, examines whether the Budget has advanced the government's industrial strategy.
- Hiba Sameen, Researcher of the Big Innovation Centre, scrutinizes the Budget to see whether it has addressed the gap in the lending market for SMEs.
- Professor Stephen Bevan, Director of the Centre for Workforce Effectiveness, looks at whether tax breaks for employers can improve the health and productivity of the workforce (please note, this was shot the day before the Budget).