Welcome to the new Work Foundation website
Authors: Nikola Hall
Scott Bryan and Nikola Hall
22 November 2011
Welcome to the new look website for The Work Foundation.
We've worked hard with this website relaunch to make our research more accessible, our content more shareable and our look, well a bit more fresh and less stuffy. All of our content is here, including every report since The Work Foundation website launched in 2001, and we've even added some new features, such as Datalabs, an interactive tool that presents a range of facts and figures relating to areas of our research and expertise.
Here's what you should know:
- All of our content is now easier to find. The 3x3 grid at the top of every page makes it possible to easily find our research and reports, as well as our media pages and event pages.
- Our homepage will automatically update itself with all of our latest reports, news coverage and blogs daily. Also, all of our content will automatically fit your browser screen, including mobiles and iPads.
- It is now even easier to share our content on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Just click the 'share' button, located on the top left hand-side of every page. You can also find the 'share' button underneath each of our blogs.
- If you are one of our Partners, you now get access to exclusive content, and you can also invite colleagues to some of 'our partner' only events.
- It is also easier to find all our researchers and staff by going to the new 'Our People' pages.
- As well as all of this, if you are a journalist, it is now easier to find our latest press releases and news coverage on our media pages. You can also hook up to our RSS feeds and see the latest news from our Twitter account.
We hope that you will enjoy our new website. Please let us know if you have any feedback by sending us an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website was designed by http://www.bisonbison.co.uk/.
All blog posts for this author